Monday, March 2, 2009

What a Great Husband!


So it has been kind of a long / tough weekend, it was Bowl for Kids' Sake on Saturday and I worked all day, and due to the economy I have been a little worried and stressed about how the event would go. Well, it was great, things went well, but I am exhausted. Without my noticing this morning Steve grabbed a gift card that we had been saving for a special occasion and at about 11:30 AM when I was burried in the piles of paperwork for the event, he called and said what would you think about us going to The Melting Pot tonight. What a great idea, we arrived about 6:30 PM, had cheese fondue with bread, vegetables and apples. Then cooked our meats including, shrimp, salmon, pork, chicken and my favorite filet mignon in vegetable broth. Followed by a chocolate/peanut butter fondue with fruit and treats. It was "fabulous" We finished at about 8:45 PM, it was such a relaxing nice evening.... Thanks Steve

No comments: