Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Train



So, about a year ago, Pat Monahan came in concert to The Depot - Steve and I went and I must say it was probably one of the best concerts I have ever been to. For those of you who don't know Pat is the lead singer of Train, most people in Salt Lake didn't know that either, so there were very few people there that first night.

Last Thursday, Train came back to The Depot, and so of course Steve and I went back. The show was great, one of the best things about it was the interaction that Pat had with the crowd, and the fact that he played for a full 2 1/2 hours in spite of being under the weather.


What a great night!

And don't tell Steve, but wow that Pat Monahan is so cute...no Steve... but nonetheless I have a bit of a crush.

No comments: