Saturday, May 29, 2010

a-ha!

So, a couple weekends ago Steve and I flew to LA to see a-ha, on their "Final Fling" tour - we were lucky enough to see the last concert they say they will be playing in the United States.   I didn't know much by them, like most of the bands we go to see, but I have to say it was awesome.  We saw them at LA Live - near the Staples Center - it was an awesome venue, we had great seats and a great night. 

Since we were going to Southern California, and since Disney was doing the Give a Day Get a Day promotion, I was also able to convince Steve to go to Disneyland for a day while we were there.  It was a great day.  I was worried because of how much Steve professed to dislike Disneyland, but we really had a lot of fun.  It was a great weekend!


It even looks like he was having fun!

No comments: