So, some of you that know me well know that I don't love celebrating Easter (I love celebrating the resurrection - but not the Easter Holiday) Well this year a co-worker mentioned that the Railroad Revival Festival - Concert would be in Tempe, AZ over Easter Weekend - Steve and I had really wanted to see the Mumford and Sons in Santa Barbara but the concert sold out too quickly so we jumped at the chance to go to Phoenix for Easter Weekend and take in the show.
 |
| The Bands- "Old Crow Medicine Show" "Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros" & "Mumford and Sons" arrived at the venue (a parking lot) in old Pullman Cars - hence the Railroad Revival Fest |
 |
| Mumford and Sons |
 |
| On Easter Sunday we drove up to Sedona - it was incredibly beautiful - definitely worth the drive. |
 |
| Chapel - built into the rock - amazing |
 |
| We went to the Mesa AZ temple on Sunday afternoon - it was a beautiful temple with beautiful grounds - I had no idea it had been built in the 1920's |
 |
| As always we had to try some little hole in the wall "Matt's Big Breakfast" was featured on the tv show "Diners Drive-ins and Dives" - not my favorite but I think Steve enjoyed his breakfast. |
No comments:
Post a Comment